Soma 350 mg
Soma pill is the approved and prescription drug for treating acute pain in the body caused by injury, muscle cramps, muscle sores. This drug is approved by the Food and Drug Administration. It is a muscle relaxant and works by blocking pain sensation between the central nerves and the brain. It works best when it is taken along with rest and physical therapy. This drug is the brand version of generic Carisoprodol. It is much safe to use than other painkillers. Its main ingredients are Carisoprodol and Aspirin.
HOW TO TAKE THE PAIN MEDICATION?
- This pill is available in 350 mg and 500 mg. the medicine of USP 350 mg is recommended to take two or three times a day and at bedtime.
- It should be used for a short duration of time of two to three weeks.
- Before taking this drug, proper advice from a doctor is necessary.
- Soma pill comes in white round shape on which is encrypted as SOMA 350 on either side.
- You should swallow the medicine with a glass of water and must not break, split, chew or crush the medicine.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THE PAIN MEDICINE?
The following are some of the benefits of taking the pain medicine –
- Soma pill is a muscle relaxant and helps in relaxing the muscles and provides instant relief to the person.
- This pain medicine is less stronger in comparison to other pain medicines that are available in the market.
- In addition to relieving pain in the body, people at times can even take it as a recreational medicine that helps in relaxing the muscles and relaxing the mood of a person.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS –
Some common side effects of this medicine are –
- A headache
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Before taking this drug, a doctor should be consulted.
- This drug must not be used during the period of pregnancy.
- Persons below 18 years of age must not use this drug
- This drug should not be taken with other medicines such as sleeping pills, narcotic pain medicine, medicine prescribed for a cough, etc. if taken along with these medicines, and then it might lead to a serious reaction which sometimes may prove fatal.
- The use of Soma pill must be avoided with alcohol and other addictive drugs. Doing so might harm the individual severely.
- This medicine should not be shared with others.
- Only a prescribed medical practitioner can suggest using this medicine.